10.2.11

To fly high

photo by CWong

So many plans, so many question marks and blanks still to be filled..
Life is not an ecuation I can solve, its an ongoing process that never ends
and it is the little unexpected new variables, twists and turns that make it so lovely.

I should try to stop worrying so much, really I dont need that much stuff, I dont necessarily have to acheive as much, earn as much... Ill just keep working very hard to create, enjoying what ever comes my way, put on a nice pair of shoes and understand that light weight travelers fly higher...

1 comment:

  1. Lore... I don't know how.. and I'm sure I've told you this before... but you alwasys manage to put into images and words soo very many things that I feel...
    Miss you tons!!
    & Love you alwaysss

    ReplyDelete