22.5.14


Meet Kate Gabrielle of Scathingly Brilliant a lovely, literally lovely Loly girl that describes herself as smart, kind, sensitive, goofy, and sentimental. Born, raised, and now living in New Jersey, New Jersey, this girl knows how to create her own beautiful world.
You would actually eat it if possible, from her closet to her bedroom! (Nope, we are not kidding!)
She just makes the perfect pastel combination!

Queremos que conozcas a Kate Gabrielle de Scathingly Brilliant, ¡una de nuestras Loly girls favoritas! Ella se describe como una buena persona, inteligente, divertida y sensible. Originaria de New Jersey, Kate sabe perfectamente cómo crear su propio mundo de caramelo.  
Desde su clóset hasta su recámara, ¡se te antoja comerte todo! 
¡¡¡No es broma!!! 
¡Tiene la creatividad para idear las perfectas combinaciones de colores pasteles!
She started blogging since 2010 and chose Scathingly Brilliant because it's a line from her fave movie "The Trouble with Angels".
Ella empezó con su blog desde el 2010 y escogió el nombre de su blog por una frase de su película favorita "The Trouble with Angels".
                                                 
We asked her to fill in the black with whatever came first in her mind.
Let´s take a peek into Kate´s wonderful world...
Le pedimos que respondiera con lo primero que se le viniera a la mente.
Vamos a meternos al mundo de Kate...

I get inspired by: "movies, books, pastel colors, and my favorite songs"
Me inspiro por: "películas, libros, colores pasteles y mis canciones favoritas"

My fave pair of Lolys are: "my Guisy loafers :)"
Mi par favorito de Lolys son: "mis zapatos Giusy :)"
                                     
My all-time crush is: "Frank Sinatra and Dirk Bogarde"
Note: Please Google Mr.Bogarde if you do not know him...so handsome! ♥
Mi 'crush' de todos los tiempos es: "Frank Sinatra y Dirk Bogarde"
Nota: Por favor busquen a Mr. Bogarde si no lo conocen...¡guapísimo! ♥

The most outrageous thing I've ever done is: "I'm not a very outrageous person… maybe dying my hair pink? haha"
Lo más loco que he hecho es: "No soy  una persona tan loca... ¿quizá pintándome el cabello rosa? haha"            
                                 
I can't leave my house without: "My purse and my Iphone"
No puedo salir de mi casa sin: "mi bolsa y mi Iphone"

Random fact about me: "I've never tried alcohol, coffee or cigarettes!"
Dato curioso sobre mí: "¡Nunca he probado el alcohol, café o cigarros!"


No comments:

Post a Comment