8.5.14






Meet Toshilo Shek of It´s not her it's me , an adorable Loly girl, self described creative and stylish crazy cat lady! Born in Hong Kong , this Californian style blogger has the most amazing closet and with her amazing skill at mixing, matching and playing with accessories, she gives her outfits an edge and makes a statement that’s all her own.

Conozcan a Toshiko Shek de It's not her it's me, una adorable Loly girl que se describe a si misma como una creativa y amante de los gatos con mucho estilo. Nacida en Hong Kong, esta blogger californiana tiene el mejor clóset y una gran habilidad de jugar con accesorios, que le dan siempre a su look un toque y un estilo muy suyo.

The name of her blog is original and very unique, just like her personal style. Her mantra is "Dress accordingly and live stylishly. I wear what I want and dress how I feel because at the end of the day, it's not her, it's me."

El nombre de su blog es original y muy único, tal como su estilo personal. Su mantra es "Vístete para cada ocasión y vive con estilo. Yo uso lo que quiero y me visto como me siento porque al final del día, no es ella, soy yo."

We asked her to fill in the black with whatever came first in her mind.
Let´s take a peek into Toshiko´s magical world...

Le pedimos que respondiera con lo primero que se le viniera a la mente.
Vamos a meternos al mundo mágico de Toshiko...

My fave pair of Lolys are: "My black pair of Mrs. Heart, I seriously wear them all the time!"
Mis pares favoritos de Loly son: "Mis pares negros de Mrs.Heart, ¡Los uso todo el tiempo!"


When I wake up I: "usually find one of my cats cuddling next to me."
Cuando me despierto yo: "Usualmente encuentro alguno de mis gatos junto a mí."

                             

The best advice I have ever received: "Just be yourself."
El mejor consejo que he recibido: "Sé tú misma."
                             

Random fact about me: "My fiance and I moved from a 1-bedroom apt to a 2-bedroom apt so that I can use one of the room as a closet. I have way too many clothes and shoes, it's like a library!"

Dato curioso sobre mi: "Mi prometido y yo nos cambiamos a un departamento de 1 cuarto a uno de 2 cuartos para que pudiera usar un cuarto como clóset. Tengo mucha ropa y zapatos, ¡es como una biblioteca!"
                             

We love her style and her living room is to die for!!
¡Nos encanta su estilo y su sala está increíble! ♥
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment